Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Princess and the Goblin

The same time I got The Angel of Death at Hastings I got the Goblin King, also from Hellboy II: The Golden Army. Apparently after he expended his skill making the Golden Army and losing his lower body to an industrial accident while doing so, he couldn't make himself anything better than that squeaky little cart. Anyway, he's 5 1/2 inches tall and 5 1/2 inches long. As the picture says, he comes with buckets and lanterns.

Today when I checked back at Hastings they had Princess Nuala, and she is very cool. While I thought Prince Nuada didn't look exactly like his character in the movie, Nuala seems like a perfect sculpt. She is 7 inches tall, her body is a solid modeled cone, like the Angels', and she is jointed at the neck and shoulders. As the picture says, she comes with map cylinder, crown piece, and a book to join my toy books library.

Each figure cost $16.95.

No comments: