Monday, March 24, 2008

Lezard Valeth

I'm back from a week in Florida, and here is the first fruits of the harvest I reaped while there. Besides visiting Universal's Islands of Adventure and Disney's Hollywood Studios, Magic Kingdom, and Animal Kingdom, Yen and I went to the wonderland of Acme Comix (http://www.acme-superstore.com/) where we spent all too short a time. But one of the first figures I picked out was a character from a series I've never seen before.

This is Lezard Valeth, from Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth. The action figure line is produced by Square Enix Products. Although the articulation is limited, the sculpt and paint are exquisite, especially considering the size of the figure, which is only about five inches tall, far shorter than other Square Enix figures I've got before. And he has a book, which doesn't seem removable.

No comments: