Saturday, August 23, 2008

I Do Not Want What I Haven't Got: Part 1


While I've been rather dedicated lately to buying some old things I used to have or really wanted in the old days, there are some things that I'm okay with just seeing them in a picture. Why these and not other things? Iuhno.
Here's something we once had, but never the whole set all at once. The Freakies, from Freakies Cereal. Boss Moss, Grumble, Hamhose, Cowmumble, Snorkledorf, Goody Goody, and--er--the purple guy. As I say, I'm satisfied just seeing a picture of them again.
Oh yeah. Gargle.

4 comments:

AlanDP said...

My mother never bought me anything bu t Cheerios when I was a kid. I missed so much.

Anonymous said...

Well, you certainly didn't miss much. It was just that sort of sweet corn cereal, like King Vitamin, that has been the basic staple of all novelty cereals from Mr. T to Star War's C-3po's.

AlanDP said...

Who cares about the cereal? I was talking about the toys!

Anonymous said...

I think you don't want to own them because they are freaks.For shame!